45 Kingsview Road SE
Airdrie, AB T4A 0A8
Used 2021 Heartland Mallard 210RBREDUCED FROM $34,990!
Heartland Mallard travel trailer 210RB highlights:
- King Bed
- Sofa Slide
- Radius Shower
- 12' Power Awning
- Sofa with Table
Grab a drink from the 8-cu. ft. refrigerator on your way out of this Mallard travel trailer to relax under the 12' power awning with LED lighting or take a walk around the campgrounds. You can easily grab your camp chairs from the pass-through storage if you hadn't already brought them out, and when you get back, be sure to stop at the full bathroom to get cleaned up before making lunch. You can then dine at the sofa slide with table, take a nap on the king bed, and do whatever is next on your camping list.
The Heartland Mallard travel trailer is quite impressive with its innovative features! The flip-down exterior steps and glow-in-the-dark graphics are some of the top exterior features, and the all-new Master Chef kitchen with Infinity edge countertops and stainless steel undermount sink is one of the top interior features that will make camping life easier. The forced-air heated and enclosed underbelly is a great feature that protects your trailer from the outside weather, and the Wide Traxx axle system, leaf spring suspension, E-Z lube hubs, and aluminum rims all work together to give you a great ride to the campsite. The Mallard has also been prepped for a solar panel, Wi-Fi, and a back-up camera, and it also has a cable-ready hook-up.
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||550 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4598 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2270 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||12' Power with LED Lighting|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Field of RV Dreams is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Field of RV Dreams prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.