137 Turbo Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2J6
Used 2019 Heartland Wilderness 2300DBBEAUTIFUL TRAVEL TRAILER ** OUTDOOR KITCHEN** QUEEN BED** PERFECT TRAILER FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS ** CALL US TODAY!!
**This trailer is located at Allstar RV in Sherwood Park**
Heartland Wilderness 2300DB travel trailer highlights:
- Murphy Bed
- Queen Bunks
- Rear Bath
- Outdoor Kitchen
It's time to enjoy the great outdoors at your favorite campsite then return to your own travel trailer with sleeping space for seven, a full bathroom to skip the campgrounds facilities, and a kitchen with appliances to make a warm meal when you aren't cooking over the campfire or on the outside kitchen. The front of this unit includes a sofa during the daytime, and a Murphy bed at night. You can even close the curtain for privacy to create a bedroom away from the queen size bunk beds and dinette. You will also find plenty of storage for your food and clothing.
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as a deep bowl sink in the kitchen for easily cleaning the dishes, a 12 volt AM/FM/CD with indoor and outdoor speakers for entertainment, and a curvilinear roof for more head room. The exterior features include a laminated roof system which is fully walkable, Wide-Trax suspension and axle system, an enclosed and heated underbelly for four season of traveling, and a finished off pass-through storage for your larger camping items. Come choose the layout that works best for your family's camping lifestyle.
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||640 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5014 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2354 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Available Beds||Murphy Bed Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
Field of RV Dreams prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.