45 Kingsview Road SE
Airdrie, AB T4A 0A8
New 2018 Forest River RV Salem 28 BHHL** IMMACULATE CONDITION, AND READY TO GO!!! **CALL US TODAY!!
From luxurious fabrics to rich wood tones, Salem Hemisphere is truly in a class of its own. Plus, you’ll enjoy better gas mileage and a smoother ride with the wind resistant design of the Hemisphere.
Features may include:
- Dexter Axles w/ 15" Radial Tires & Aluminum Wheels
- Aerodynamic Fiberglass Front End
- Wide Track Suspension
- 4 Sided Aluminum-Framed Vacuum-Bonded Construction
- Gel Coated Fiberglass Exterior
- Laminated Sidewalls
- Laminated Floor w/ In-Floor Heat
- 30" Smooth Fiberglass Radius Main Entry Door (26" secondary)
- Swing Arm Entry Assist Handle
- Extra Large Full Pass-Thru Storage (per floorplan)
- One Touch Electric Awning w/ Adjustable Legs (1 year warranty)
- Marine Grade Exterior Speakers w/Blue LED Light
- Exterior TV Bracket w/Cable and Power Outlet
- Upgraded ABS Fender Skirts
- Interior Grab Handle at Entry Door
- Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
- Cambered Chassis
- Water Heater By-Pass
- Norco Cable Slide Out Systems
- 16 Gal. per hour G/E Quick Recovery DSI Water Heater (2 year warranty)
- Stabilizer Jacks
- One Piece Seamless Roof (12 Year Warranty)
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Black Tank Flush
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.