Palomino Real-Lite Truck Camper RVs For Sale
Before you decide to take that next fishing expedition, or mountain Elk hunt, check out the Real-Lite truck campers by Palomino. Choose either a soft side model featuring a pop-up roof which provides a low profile aerodynamic design, or a hard side model with many at-home features.
These models feature a hi-glass gel coat fiberglass exterior, and LED interior lighting that will light the whole space. The hard side models include a laminated walkable roof so you can easily clean the top of your camper and the soft side models feature a Rieco Titan electric roof lift that makes setting up camp easier than ever. Just choose the size that is right for your family, add any options that you desire, and make time to hit the road.
With any Palomino Real-Lite truck camper, you will have everything you need to enjoy the outdoors with!
Palomino Real-Lite truck camper HS-1801 highlights: U-Shaped Seating Round Table ... more about Real-Lite HS-1801
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 16 ft Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 7 ft 7 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Dry Weight 1520 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 15 gals Available Beds Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Floor Length 6 ft 6 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Number of LP Tanks 1 Body Style Hard-Side
- Hi-Gloss Gel Coat Fiberglass Exterior (Optional Grey Exterior)
- High Density Block Foam Insulation
- Alpha Super Flex Membrane Roof
- Plywood Substrate
- Decorative Wall Board
- Aluminum Framing - Fully Welded Super Structure (N/A on Soft Sides or HS-1801)
- Heated Insulated Basement
- LED Interior Lighting
- Vented Battery Box (2 Std. on Max Series)
- Battery Quick Disconnect
- Exterior Battery Charging Station
- Rieco Titan® Electric Roof Lift (Soft sides only)
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- “Landing Pad” Integrated Bumper (Hard Side Max Only)
- Laminated Walkable Roof (Hard Side Only)
- Congoleum® Flooring
- Mortise and Tenon Walnut Hard Wood Cabinets
- Pocket Screw Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles
- 55″ One-Piece Door (Soft Side Only)
- Aluminum Framed
- Solar Prep
- Air Conditioning
- White or Grey Hi-Gloss Exterior Fiberglass
- Entry Step
- Microwave (Hard Sides Only)
- Side Awning w/LED Lights (Hard Sides Only)
- Rear Awning (Hard Sides Only)
- Wireless Remote for Rieco Titan® Roof Lift (Soft sides only)
- Solar Panel
- Solid Surface Countertops
- Backup Camera
- Motion Detection Exterior Porch Light
- Line X® Package
- Rear Power Awning w/ LED Lights
- Thule® roof rack
- 100 Watt Solar Panel
- Second Battery Tray
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.